These have been a huge hit in our household. They’re super easy, quick and affordable to make.
1. Chop vegetables + microgreens. In this version I used pea shoots and cherry tomatoes but I’ve done them with arugula, cheese, mushrooms, etc. The combinations are endless.
2. Mix eggs (2/wrap). This is a great step to include the kids on. If you’re short on eggs you can add a splash of milk to stretch. Season to taste.
3. Put a little olive oil in two pans and heat on on medium.
4. Sauté greens + vegetables
5. Pour eggs into pan. Immediately press in tortilla. Wait 2-3 minutes. *If you’re doing multiples the wait time between each will be shorter as the pan is quite hot.
6. Flip & wait. Approximately 2 minutes. 7. Transfer to cutting board & add microgreens/vegetables
8. Roll - Cut - Serve
Got a favourite combination of your own? Please share!